* Opticks.exe with patches needed for the Temporal plugins. This is
approximately 4.2.1 but is missing the RC2 updates
* Fits.dll contains a FITS file (astronomical data) importer which can
load most raster (2d and 3d) data and some signature data (it attempts
to intelligently determine if it is likely a signature...you can uncheck
the signature dataset and check the raster dataset in the import options
dialog to override this)
* *.fits are a few sample FITS files. You can find plenty more on the
* DICOM.dll is a DICOM file (medical imagery) importer. I can load
quite a lot of imagery including 4d (it will convert the color frames to
grayscale). It will not load JPEG2000 compressed data.
* US-* MR-* XS-* are sample DICOM files. You can find more on the web.
* Temporal.dll are the advanced timeline and video plug-ins including
an in-progress background suppression plug-in.
* camer1*.re.ice.h5 is a sample video dataset which is a 24-hour time
This is not a real release, just a snapshot for OSCON but should work
well enough to demo. These are all release model WIN32 builds. The two
importers should work in any 4.2.* release. Some of the temporal
processing requires the Opticks.exe which contains a patch I emailed a
couple of weeks ago.
Trevor R.H. Clarke
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp
Opticks, Free Your Imagery (http://opticks.ballforge.net GPG key available on random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee. Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute this
message or its contents or enclosures to any other person and any such actions
may be unlawful. Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all messages
and enclosures sent to or from this email address.