Wizards

All,

There is a change being worked (i.e. OPTICKS-154,
https://issues.ballforge.net/jira/browse/OPTICKS-154) that will load
wizard files from the Wizard Path that is configured in
Tools\Options\File Locations and from OPTICKS_HOME\SupportFiles\Wizards.
This change will have no impact on how wizards are saved/loaded in the
Wizard Builder.  This is merely adding the SupportFiles\Wizards path as
one that Opticks searches for .wiz files with which to populate the
menus.  Does anyone have any major problems with this approach?  I'm
asking because I know some of our plug-in developers are heavily using
wizards.

RE: Wizards

Since I haven't heard anything, I'm assuming that the suggestion of
adding SupportFiles\Wizards is ok and this will be added for 4.2.1.

There is a change being worked (i.e. OPTICKS-154,
https://issues.ballforge.net/jira/browse/OPTICKS-154) that will load
wizard files from the Wizard Path that is configured in
Tools\Options\File Locations and from OPTICKS_HOME\SupportFiles\Wizards.
This change will have no impact on how wizards are saved/loaded in the
Wizard Builder.  This is merely adding the SupportFiles\Wizards path as
one that Opticks searches for .wiz files with which to populate the
menus.  Does anyone have any major problems with this approach?  I'm
asking because I know some of our plug-in developers are heavily using
wizards.

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.
Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If
you are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disclose, or
distribute this
message or its contents or enclosures to any other person and any such
actions
may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all
messages