Weekly Report 10 : "Object based Image Fusion and Change Detection tools for Opticks."

Weekly Report 10 : "Object based Image Fusion and Change Detection tools for Opticks."

mohit kumar
HI all,
I am very sorry for the delay again, my 10th weekly report is a s follows :
  1. Work doneTested the Cloud detection module over various sets of images and found out the limitation of the module.
  2. Problems faced Only cloud pixels coming in the threshold values set manually in the program are detected and then replaced, algorithm implemented is very naive and needs to be modified.
  3. Work to be done next week : Improve the algorithm.

Thanks and Regards,
--
Mohit Kumar
+91-970-3840-175