Tutorial Plugin Compilation and Error opening DLL in Plugins folder:The specified module could not be found in the message window

Tutorial Plugin Compilation and Error opening DLL in Plugins folder:The specified module could not be found in the message window

ganesh@nic.in
Dear Sir,
I am trying to compile the Tutorial Plugin as available in Opticks Sdk Examples.
The project is complied successfully and the Tuorial.dll is generated at
 ..\Build\Binaries-Win32-debug\PlugIns directory. But when copy the Tutorial.dll into the Plugin folder
...Opticks/4.9.1/Plugin and restarted the Opticks I am not getting the Tutorial Plugin. The Message Log Window indicates

Error opening DLL in Plugins folder:The specified module could not be found
In the ModuleManager.cpp file

REGISTER_MODULE(OpticksTutorial);  The REGISTER_MODULE part is red underlined and when the mouse is taken
on the top of the REGISTER_MODULE part the error is displayed like

Error:variable "OpticksTutorial::OpticksTutorialDescriptor" has alrady been initialized
Error:Function ModuleManager::getTotalPlugins can not be defined in the current Scope

If I will copy the  Tutorial.dll as intially available with Opticks (size-1405 KB) is working.
The new Tutotial.dll as compiled by me now is of size(4663kb). But when uploaded into the plugin directory is not working.

Can you suggest What is to be done to learn the process of developing a plugin in Opticks using vs2010.

with regards
Ganesh
--
Ganesh Khadanga, Technical Director
LRISD NIC HQRS, A-BLOCK

Re: Tutorial Plugin Compilation and Error opening DLL in Plugins folder:The specified module could not be found in the message window

When you compiled the plugin, did you compile in debug more or release mode? Debug and release can’t be mixed with visual studio so you can’t put a debug plug-in in a standard install (we include debug optick.exe, etc. in the SDK Build directory). Based on the size of the dll, I’m guessing this might be the problem. Also, did you compile it as-is or did you make modifications/additions to the tutorial plug-in code?