SubImageIterator

Lindsey, Portland

Are there any known issues with the View::SubImageIterator? We would like to output a geoTIFF using the GeoTIFF View Exporter that is the same size as the original dataset, but setting the Output Width and Height on the GeoTIFF View Exporter plug-in results in an geoTIFF that has the correct lat/lon extents, but the image is sliced up.

We also tried calling pView->getWidget()->resize(width, height) and then pView->zoomExtents() before calling the GeoTIFF View Exporter, that resulted in an image that looked correct but the lat/lon extents were incorrect. That seems to be a result of TiffDetails::addGeoKeys using pView->getVisibleCorners() to calculate the lat/lon corners.

OPTICKS-159 documents what we would like to be able to do, but it has been open since 2008.

Thanks,

Portland