Sourceforge Project Upgrades

dadkins
Administrator
As some of you are aware, Sourceforge recently began upgrading its
hosted projects to a new platform.
Since Opticks and Opticks Extras are both hosted at Sourceforge, we will
also be upgrading our projects to this new platform.

The changes will take effect early next week (probably Monday or
Tuesday).
The biggest change for us will be the projects' SVN URLs, which will be
available after the actual upgrades have been completed.

If anyone has questions or concerns regarding the upgrades, please send
them to this list.

Thanks,
Dustan