Server is back up

The server, www.ballforge.net, has been upgraded successfully and is now fully functional.  If you encounter any problems, you can contact me at [hidden email].  The upgrade took slightly longer than anticipated, thank you for your patience.

There are a couple of new additions to the website after the upgrade:
1) You can now register secondary e-mail addresses for your account (this allows you to work from multiple locations better)
2) Mailing lists and forums have been combined and are called discussions.  You can now post to a discussion (i.e. mailing list) directly from the website.  You can use a RSS reader to subscribe to a discussion.  I recommend you take a look at this if you were subscribed to a mailing list or discussion forum before.  I did delete the General Discussion forum now that people can post questions to the dev and users forum directly from the website.
3) The site now has a Wiki.  Currently you can't get to it, I'll be looking into it's capabilities over the next couple of weeks to see how we want to use it for even more collaboration.