Revised Draft for GSOC 2014

Angela

Hi,

  I think that I didn’t describe my project plan in detail, so please find my revised draft via the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyopcutrqIvj70u3qZWpHy95yhnBuEqOB-ZPHoWrIsA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for your help.

Yi ZHANG

Re: Revised Draft for GSOC 2014

Trevor Clarke
I believe there's a good level of detail and you have the important points covered. The only thing I'd like to see is a short sentence or two describing how you would accommodate unforeseen schedule slips. These typically happen when you underestimate the amount of work or something comes up outside of GSoC requiring you to spend less time. Since your proposal is fairly well modularized, it's probably sufficient to cut out one or more of the proposed algorithms to make up for any slips.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

  I think that I didn’t describe my project plan in detail, so please find my revised draft via the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyopcutrqIvj70u3qZWpHy95yhnBuEqOB-ZPHoWrIsA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for your help.

Yi ZHANG

Computer Science House