Reminder of server downtime on Monday, July 14th

Reminder of server downtime on Monday, July 14th

This is just a reminder, that ballforge.net will be down for maintenance on Monday, July 14th.  You will be unable to access the mailing list, Subversion or the website for releases.  You will be able to access https://issues.ballforge.net/ to view and report bugs.  You can also access our IRC chat room on chat.freenode.net, channel #opticks.  If you don’t have an IRC client, you can go the following URL and enter a desired nickname to join the chat.

http://java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=opticks

I would suggest using IRC chat on Monday if you have any questions that you need immediate answers too.