Re: Where do I need to define a new pager?

Re: Where do I need to define a new pager?

John Tobe
My guess is that you haven't overrided RasterElementImporterShell::createRasterPager.  You need to write your own EnviImporter::createRasterPager method that creates an instance of EnviPager.  RasterElementImporterShell calls the createRasterPager method and since you didn't override it with your own it's calling the default method.

FW: Where do I need to define a new pager?

John Tobe
Sending this to the list so everyone else knows this is solved.

Re: Where do I need to define a new pager?

Hotka, Michael

Sounds good.