Re: SubImageIterator

The short answer is that subimageiterator inherently has problems and was created to work around a different set of problems. It works by tiling the image with zoom and pan but because offsets are floats, you can sometimes get seams in the output image. The problem with exporting a view at 1:1 resolution by resizing the view is that some video cards (notably many nVidia quadras) will clip to the screen resolution so if your data is larger than your screen you will see a lot of black.

We’ll have to look at the details of your issue for a better answer,  I just wanted to get an initial reply to you.