Optiks Development Work

Daniel S Hahn

Hi,

I'm trying to learn how Optiks development is working.  Besides user community, is Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp or other company involved in active product enhancement/developments?

Re: Optiks Development Work

Trevor Clarke
Ball developers tend to be the primary developers although we have a number of commiters and active contributors outside of Ball.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Daniel S Hahn <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to learn how Optiks development is working.  Besides user community, is Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp or other company involved in active product enhancement/developments?

Thanks,

    Dan Hahn

    Raytheon Company
    [hidden email]