Opticks core dev vote

dadkins nominated tfordon for commit privs. There was not a board quorum
so we started a vote. We need a least one more vote for completion.
Nate, Trevor, and Dustan were all present and all voted +1 for commit
privs.

Re: Opticks core dev vote

dadkins
Administrator
Todd and David both sent their votes via private email to me.

We have a unanimous vote: congratulations to our newest committer,
tfordon!