Opticks building in windows 32 bit

indranil
I am trying to build opticks 4.3 source in windows 32 bit platform using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in debug mode.

I am successfully created all the binaries.

But when I am trying to open opticks.exe, I am getting following message:

"Application configuration is incorrect.Reinstall the application".

Pl. help me in this regard..

Thanks
Indranil

RE: Opticks building in windows 32 bit

RE: Opticks building in windows 32 bit

Sorry for not making it clear enough before you started, but Opticks
will only compile using Visual Studio 2005 SP1.  This is for a number of
reasons, but I can tell you from experience that it doesn't currently
build in 2008 and that is because of some of our 3rd party dependencies.

RE: Opticks building in windows 32 bit

Can I ask why you are building Opticks?  In general, if you are just
trying to build a plug-in, you shouldn't need to build Opticks.

Just trying to help you get from point A to point B with minimal effort.