Opticks board chairman

Since the board voting is complete, we now need to elect a chairman. I
think Dustan has done a fine job and therefore I vote for him.

Re: Opticks board chairman

Johnson, Todd
+1 for dadkins

Since the board voting is complete, we now need to elect a chairman. I
think Dustan has done a fine job and therefore I vote for him.

Re: Opticks board chairman

Nathan Jennings-2
I would second this.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Clarke, Trevor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since the board voting is complete, we now need to elect a chairman. I
think Dustan has done a fine job and therefore I vote for him.

Get a copy of my new book (Dec 2011):  A Python Primer for ArcGIS
or go to my website.

Follow on:

Twitter: @PythonPrimer
Tumbler:
http://pythonprimer.tumblr.com

Leadership |
Solutions | Experience | Knowledge
http://www.jenningsplanet.com

American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS)
Sacramento Area Student Chapter Faculty Adviser

Opticks Open Source Image Processing Software
__________________________________

Start | Re-train | Expand
ARC - GISPython (online) | Remote Sensing | GPS | Software | ARC GIS Program
SCC - GIS:  Software | Geography
CRC - GIS:  Software | Geography
FLC - GIS:  Software | Geography

Re: Opticks board chairman

Sulgrove, David
I also vote +1 for dadkins.

Since the board voting is complete, we now need to elect a chairman. I
think Dustan has done a fine job and therefore I vote for him.

Re: Opticks board chairman

dadkins
Administrator
sure, why not: +1 dadkins

Since the board voting is complete, we now need to elect a chairman. I
think Dustan has done a fine job and therefore I vote for him.

Re: Opticks board chairman

Ok, it's official, dadkins will continue as chairman this year.