Opticks Support on Windows Server 2008 R2

Opticks Support on Windows Server 2008 R2

Overholser, Jon

Hello,

Is Opticks supported on Windows Server 2008 R2?  I’m installing here shortly so I will let you know how it runs.

Thank you,

Jon Overholser

Applied Information Sciences

2661 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek, Ohio 45431

Office: (937) 427-4296 Mobile: (937) 938-0857

[hidden email]

http://www.appliedis.com/

Re: Opticks Support on Windows Server 2008 R2

I heard off list that Opticks is working fine on this operating system.  Just wanted to update the list.

Kip