Opticks Site Access

Angelo, Thomas             CONTRACTOR

I am having trouble accessing opticks.org. I get a connection refused message.

I was hoping to download the latest version.

Thanks

Re: Opticks Site Access

Trevor Clarke
We've been having some issues with the system going doing randomly. I've reset it so the website should be working.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Angelo, Thomas CONTRACTOR <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am having trouble accessing opticks.org. I get a connection refused message.

I was hoping to download the latest version.

Thanks

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
[hidden email]
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/

Re: Opticks Site Access

Angelo, Thomas             CONTRACTOR

Looks like the site is down again.

What is the latest solaris 8 release?

Thanks

I am having trouble accessing opticks.org. I get a connection refused message.

I was hoping to download the latest version.

Thanks

Re: Opticks Site Access

Trevor Clarke
I'm trying another change to the configs to fix the website crash issue. As for solaris 8, that hasn't been supported since the COMET 3 era, prior to the open source effort so that will not be available on the website. You would need to make a government request for that version. If you can use solaris 10, I believe 4.11.0 is the most recent version supporting that operating system. (the latest release is 4.12.0 which no longer supports and solaris version)

https://opticks.org/downloads/opticks/4.11.0/