Opticks Gsoc Weekly report 3 :

mohit kumar
Hi all,
For my GSOC work : "Object based Image Fusion and Change Detection tools for Opticks" I have published my Weekly report at http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~mohitkharb/Weekly+report+3+%3A+July+1+to+5

  1. Work done : Completed Change Detection part of my work. Optimized the algorithm to work for 10000X10000 pixel images also.
  2. Problems faced : last weeks code was not working for large images, optimized the product now.
  3. Next weeks work : Implement the Fusion Algorithm. OO-GLSI algorithm.

Thanks and regards,
--
Mohit Kumar
+91-970-3840-175

Re: [SoC] Opticks Gsoc Weekly report 3 :

I’m looking over your changes from last week and I’m wondering which portion fixed the large image problem..since there’s quite a few changes in this checkin, it’s tricky to locate that portion.

Re: [SoC] Opticks Gsoc Weekly report 3 :

mohit kumar
Hi tclarke,
I had made changes in the code.cpp file and added new functions to support large images.

Thanks and regards,