Opticks-1456

Johnson, Todd

A thought on OPTICKS-1456. My understanding is that the current plan is to have Opticks take ownership of a block of raw data, wrapping it in a RasterElement. I am aware of a case where we wouldn’t want it to take ownership. If I have a block of data that I want to give to an algorithm plug-in for processing and that plug-in takes a RasterElement, I would like to wrap my block of data in a RasterElement, pass it to the plug-in, and then destroy the RasterElement when the plug-in is done. In this case, the RasterElement serves as an adapter between the third party input and the Opticks plug-in.

Todd Johnson

Re: Opticks-1456

WestSun
Great!