OBIA Tool

Charlotte Wyatt
Hey everyone,
I am brand new to Opticks but am really keen on being able to use it for segmentation of agricultural data. I have been unable to find a download for the tool (just code) and was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Charlotte

Re: OBIA Tool

John Tobe
Are you talking about a download for Opticks or an extension for Opticks to do segmentation?  There are downloads for Opticks here: http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticks/Download
Here is a list of existing estensions for Opticks:
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksExt/All+Opticks+Extensions
There aren't any pre-built extensions for image segmentation AFAIK so you will have to build your own.  Yiwei Zhang's SAR Processing tools might be a good start.

John

I am brand new to Opticks but am really keen on being able to use it for segmentation of agricultural data. I have been unable to find a download for the tool (just code) and was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Charlotte
<script id="F5_watermark"></script>

Re: OBIA Tool

This is a tool developed by a Google Summer of Code student and not currently an official Opticks plugin. You can try contacting the original developer to see if he has a binary available for 4.12.0. If not, we can try and get one compiled for you but it might take a little time. His email is on this page: http://opticks.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9372446

I am brand new to Opticks but am really keen on being able to use it for segmentation of agricultural data. I have been unable to find a download for the tool (just code) and was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Re: OBIA Tool

Charlotte Wyatt
Thanks for the fast replies,
I noticed there were several members who had used the add-on, so assumed it was available for download somewhere. I have contacted the developer and will hopefully hear back from him soon.
Thanks again,
Charlotte