Moving on

All,

I will no longer be working on Opticks day-to-day as I am moving onto
other opportunities.  Dustan Adkins will be moving into my role of
creating the Opticks releases.  I have enjoyed working on Opticks over
the years and hope to maintain the personal relationships I've created
while working on this project.  I wish the project the best.

Re: [Opticks-users] Moving on

dadkins
Administrator
Kip, you have been a tremendous asset to this project over the years,
and I thank you for your many contributions to Opticks. I wish you well
in your new endeavors.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind the community that
Opticks 4.8.0 is scheduled to be released in January 2012. This version
will contain several enhancements as well as numerous bug fixes. You can
track its progress by visiting
https://issues.ballforge.net/jira/browse/OPTICKS/fixforversion/10650.

Thanks,
Dustan

I will no longer be working on Opticks day-to-day as I am moving onto
other opportunities.  Dustan Adkins will be moving into my role of
creating the Opticks releases.  I have enjoyed working on Opticks over
the years and hope to maintain the personal relationships I've created
while working on this project.  I wish the project the best.

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.
Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If
you are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disclose, or
distribute this
message or its contents or enclosures to any other person and any such
actions
may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all
messages