Meet up at OSCON 2008 - O'Reilly Open Source Convention in Portland, OR

Meet up at OSCON 2008 - O'Reilly Open Source Convention in Portland, OR

All,

I'll be traveling to OSCON 2008 this year in Portland, OR.  The conference is from July 21st to July 25th.  I'll be attending the conference from July 23rd to July 25th.  If anybody from the Opticks community is also going and wants to meet up while I'm out there let me know.  It should be tons of fun and I'm looking forward to going.