Is there any API function in Opticks SDK to plot the histogram of the image?

Is there any API function in Opticks SDK to plot the histogram of the image?

Yiwei Zhang
Hi,

I wonder if there is any API function in Opticks SDK to plot the histogram in a designated window?

I am going to create a QT based dialog and hope to plot the histogram in my own dialog.

Any suggestion that may solve it conveniently?

Thanks!

Re: Is there any API function in Opticks SDK to plot thehistogram of the image?

If you just want the user to look at the histogram not necessarily manipulate it, yes you can.

Look at the Histogram class, which is a PlotObject: http://pastebin.com/c13G2kB5

For other examples of custom plotting, mostly of points not the Histogram, you can read:

http://opticks-extras.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opticks-extras/Spectral/trunk/1.4.X/Code/Plotting/

or

http://opticks-extras.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opticks-extras/Spectral/trunk/1.4.X/Code/RangeProfile/

or

http://opticks-extras.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opticks-extras/Spectral/trunk/1.4.X/Code/SignatureWindow/

Re: Is there any API function in Opticks SDK to plotthehistogram of the image?

Note that images display in Opticks will automatically have their histogram calculated and displayed (open the Histogram window) so you may not need to do anything. If you want the histogram data for an image (the bin centers and bin counts) call RasterElement::getStatistics

I wonder if there is any API function in Opticks SDK to plot the histogram in a designated window?

I am going to create a QT based dialog and hope to plot the histogram in my own dialog.

Any suggestion that may solve it conveniently?

Thanks!

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.  Please
notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you are
may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all messages