IRC Chat

All,

We now have an IRC chat room available on freenode.net, the channel name is #opticks.  For info, you can view the following page on our website:

https://opticks.ballforge.net/other/chat.html

I would encourage people to join the chat room if they need to have real-time discussions.  Trevor and I plan on hanging out in the chat room on a regular basis.