How to use "Flicker Controls" ?

WestSun
I find "Flicker Controls" in Tools menu, But I don't know how to use it.

Has any tutorials about it?

Re: How to use "Flicker Controls" ?

dadkins
Administrator
Yes -- see the Quick Look Data Fusion documentation and tutorial in the
Help.

I find "Flicker Controls" in Tools menu, But I don't know how to use it.

Has any tutorials about it?

------
analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for
building

Re: How to use "Flicker Controls" ?

Look at the "Quick-Look Data Fusion" tutorial in the help. There's also
an older video demo of this functionality here:
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticks/Comparing+water+turbidity+
between+the+summer+and+fall

Note that we just replaced the flicker controls with a far more useful
version in the future trunk (it just went in on Monday). The 4.11.0 and
earlier flicker controls really only work with the data fusion plug-in
but the new version will allow you to control any layers in a view.