How to get signatures from Signature Window in My Plug-in?

How to get signatures from Signature Window in My Plug-in?

WestSun
How to get signatures from Signature Window in My Plug-in?

Re: How to get signatures from Signature Window in MyPlug-in?

Do you just want to access all the signatures or specifically the
signatures which are currently displayed in the window? Signatures are
just DataElements so you can access them with ModelServices like any
other DataElement. There is no public API for the spectral window so you
would need to  include the header files from the plug-in to do anything
with it directly. You can also look at the SpectralSignatureSelector in
the Spectral toolkit. This is a GUI you can use to let the user select
signatures (it's the one use by SAM/CEM/ACE)

------
> AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) platform delivers
complete
> security visibility with the essential security capabilities. Easily
and
> efficiently configure, manage, and operate all of your security
controls
> from a single console and one unified framework. Download a free
trial.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://p.sf.net/sfu/alienvaul
t_