How to debug my plug-in?

WestSun
I program my plug-in with Opticks SDK, and how to debug it?  thanks!

Re: How to debug my plug-in?

You’re going to need to provide more information than this. What operating system are you using? In Solaris you’d likely use dbx; in Linux, gdb is your best bet; in Windows, use the Visual Studio debugger. You’ll need to build your plug-in with debug symbols and on Windows, you’ll need to use the debug version of Opticks. If you want to debug into Opticks (instead of just your plug-in) on Windows, you’ll need the PDBs and source code (a separate download from the SDK)

I program my plug-in with Opticks SDK, and how to debug it?  thanks!