Gsoc weekly report 3

Himanshu Singh
Hi,

I have published my third weekly report here: http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~himsin/Gsoc+2012+weekly+report+3

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Himanshu

Re: Gsoc weekly report 3

Trevor Clarke
You seem to be keeping up with your schedule. I did not get a chance to download your code and look it over this week but I'm not worried about your progress thus far.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Himanshu Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have published my third weekly report here: http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~himsin/Gsoc+2012+weekly+report+3

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Himanshu

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology