Gsoc Proposal: Spectral Signature Evaluation Tool

Gsoc Proposal: Spectral Signature Evaluation Tool

vishal tiwari
Hey!
I have submitted my project proposal for the idea, Spectral Signature Evaluation Tool  here:

I have made improvements from the proposal that i sent before. Kindly give feedback so that i could make further improvements.

Thanks and kind regards,

Vishal Tiwari
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering