GsoC 2013

vishal tiwari
Hi,
I am Vishal, currently in 3rd year, pursuing my B.tech in computer science from IIIT-Hyderabad, India. I am also a part of the lab LSI(Lab for Spatial Informatics). I want to know about the projects that will be offered by Opticks community. I am looking at the past years projects ideas. And have some ideas of my own. I want to know how can i get involved in the selection process.
Regards,
Vishal Tiwari

Re: GsoC 2013

We haven’t put together a list for this year but in the past many of our students have applied with their own project ideas. We’d be glad to give you some feedback on your ideas if you’d like to summarize some of them.