Google Summer of Code

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate this year's GSoC students
and to say that every application we received this year was worthy of
acceptance which is a significant overall improvement from the previous
years. Our selection had more to do with available mentors and their
strengths especially among our smaller group of "finalists". Anyone
submitting a GSoC application is still welcome to work on their projects
and we will provide what support we can.

------------------
Trevor R.H. Clarke
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp
Opticks, Free Your Imagery (http://opticks.org)
GPG key available on random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de

Re: Google Summer of Code

Pratik Anand
Congratulation to all the selected students of this year.
Happy coding this summer.

--
Pratik Anand

website:http://www.pratikanand.com