Google Summer of Code 2014

dadkins
Administrator
All -

Google Summer of Code is once again upon us!
The organizations have been asked to update their ideas pages, and the deadline for org application is next Friday (14 February).
Please take a moment to look over the Opticks ideas page at [1] and discuss ideas for projects for this summer.

Thanks,
Dustan

[1]: http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksDev/Google+Summer+of+Code

Re: Google Summer of Code 2014

I updated the page with a focus on LIDAR this year.