Getting an error I cannot find reference info on

Getting an error I cannot find reference info on

Hotka, Michael

Hello…

When I launch my plugin, I get 4 of these errors in a message window on my PC, as well as 4 sets of messages in the Message log.

The error is:

Invalid dv_cast when provided variant is of type void

And has a UUID associated with it of

94B15D95-4EBC-4ccd-9045-2F89D91CD5A7

What am I looking for in my plugin that is generating these errors?

Thanks

Mike