GSoc 2013: Python Callable Opticks Module

GSoc 2013: Python Callable Opticks Module

Bipasa Chattopadhyay
Hi,
I am a graduate student at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I am interested in participating in GSoc 2013. I saw the description of the project - A Python Callable Opticks Module - on the ideas page and would like to work on it.

If there is any preparation (downloading, reading, coding) I can do to be considered for this project, I would be happy to do it.

Thanks,
Bipasa

Re: GSoc 2013: Python Callable Opticks Module

Trevor Clarke
Gaining a general familiarization with Opticks and the Opticks Python extensions would be a good first start. This task would involve getting an OpticksBatch type of functionality into a Python modules so looking at the batch mode source code an familiarizing yourself with that would also be a good starting point.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM, Bipasa Chattopadhyay <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am a graduate student at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I am interested in participating in GSoc 2013. I saw the description of the project - A Python Callable Opticks Module - on the ideas page and would like to work on it.

If there is any preparation (downloading, reading, coding) I can do to be considered for this project, I would be happy to do it.

Thanks,
Bipasa

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology