GSoC2014 Weekly report 9 - from 12-07-2014 to 18-07-2014

GSoC2014 Weekly report 9 - from 12-07-2014 to 18-07-2014

Roberta Ravanelli
Dear all,
you can find the 9th weekly report at the following link:

I look forward to receive your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Roberta

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 9 - from 12-07-2014 to 18-07-2014

I’ve read over your report and progress looks good as usual. No problem with the lost time, issues come up and you’ve reported on them. I’m going to pull and build your latest source code this morning. I’ll let you know if I run into any issues or have questions.