GSoC2014 Weekly report 7 - from 28-06-2014 to 04-07-2014

GSoC2014 Weekly report 7 - from 28-06-2014 to 04-07-2014

Roberta Ravanelli
Dear all,
you can find the seventh weekly report at the following link:

I look forward to receive your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Roberta

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 7 - from 28-06-2014 to 04-07-2014

I looked over your results from this week and it looks like you’ve had some success with using different thresholds per tile. Segmentation looks pretty clean. I look forward to your next set of additions.