GSoC2014 Weekly report 10 - from 19-07-2014 to 25-07-2014

GSoC2014 Weekly report 10 - from 19-07-2014 to 25-07-2014

Roberta Ravanelli
Dear all,
you can find the 10th weekly report at the following link:

I look forward to receive your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Roberta

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 10 - from 19-07-2014 to 25-07-2014

The results are looking good. I think your plan to clean up the code is good. I would also like to see some basic documentation on usage as part of the final report and if you have time, build an AEB to ease installation (I can help with this, there are example scripts in the Python and Spectral repositories to make it easy to build but they can be done by hand as well). There are also instructions here: http://opticks.org/docs/sdk/latest-stable/howto_writeinstaller.html

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 10 - from 19-07-2014 to 25-07-2014

Just to clarify, the documentation and AEB can be done after the main work “pencils down” date which is in 2 weeks I believe.

The results are looking good. I think your plan to clean up the code is good. I would also like to see some basic documentation on usage as part of the final report and if you have time, build an AEB to ease installation (I can help with this, there are example scripts in the Python and Spectral repositories to make it easy to build but they can be done by hand as well). There are also instructions here: http://opticks.org/docs/sdk/latest-stable/howto_writeinstaller.html

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 10 - from 19-07-2014 to 25-07-2014

Roberta Ravanelli
Thank you for the suggestions.
I'll try to apply all of them, hoping to have enough time.