GSoC2014 Weekly report 1 - from 05-19-2014 to 05-23-2014

GSoC2014 Weekly report 1 - from 05-19-2014 to 05-23-2014

Roberta Ravanelli

Dear all,

the first week of the GSoC is over and I send you the first weekly report for my project (LiDAR segmentation Plug-In based on RANSAC and PCA algorithms for Opticks).

You can go through it by the following link:

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~roberta.ravanelli/Weekly+report+1%3A+from+05-19-2014+to+05-23-2014

At the following two links, you can also find my wikipage and the code repository of the project:

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~roberta.ravanelli/GSoC+2014%3A+LiDAR+segmentation+Plug-In+based+on+RANSAC+and+PCA+algorithms+for+Opticks

https://github.com/RobertaRavanelli/Opticks_GSoC2014

I look forward to receive your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Roberta

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 1 - from 05-19-2014 to 05-23-2014

Trevor Clarke
I've looked at your status update. It's the first week so I did not expect too large of an update. It appears you are making progress. Are there any problems you've encountered thus far?

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Roberta Ravanelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

the first week of the GSoC is over and I send you the first weekly report for my project (LiDAR segmentation Plug-In based on RANSAC and PCA algorithms for Opticks).

You can go through it by the following link:

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~roberta.ravanelli/Weekly+report+1%3A+from+05-19-2014+to+05-23-2014

At the following two links, you can also find my wikipage and the code repository of the project:

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~roberta.ravanelli/GSoC+2014%3A+LiDAR+segmentation+Plug-In+based+on+RANSAC+and+PCA+algorithms+for+Opticks

https://github.com/RobertaRavanelli/Opticks_GSoC2014

I look forward to receive your suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Roberta

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
[hidden email]
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/

Re: GSoC2014 Weekly report 1 - from 05-19-2014 to 05-23-2014

Roberta Ravanelli
Hi Trevor,
Thank you.
I have a problem with the wiki page: it isn't public: how can I set it public, so that also non Opticks members can see it?

Best regards,

Roberta

[...]

I noticed that. I've just fixed it for you. By default, Personal
Spaces on confluence require a user to login. I usually forget to tell
students to fix this. :)    Since I was already there, I changed the
permissions to allow anonymous users to view the pages.