GSoC 2012 Weekly Report 7#

Andrea Nascetti
Dear all,

I have completed my seventh weekly report for the project SAR Processing Tools - Geocoding and stereo measurement.
You can go through it by the following link

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+07-02-2012+to+07-08-2012

I look forward to receive your suggestion and comments.
Best regards,
Andrea

Re: GSoC 2012 Weekly Report 7#

dadkins
Administrator
"So far, I did not find out how to use the
RasterUtilities::InterpolationTypeEnum."
Comment: Perusing the documentation, it looks like this is only used by
the RasterUtilities::rotate method.
The documentation also states that only nearest neighbor is used by that
method (reading the .cpp confirms this behavior). I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Dustan

I have completed my seventh weekly report for the project SAR Processing
Tools - Geocoding and stereo measurement.
You can go through it by the following link

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+07-
02-2012+to+07-08-2012
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+07-
02-2012+to+07-08-2012

I look forward to receive your suggestion and comments.
Best regards,
Andrea

------
Live Security Virtual Conference
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in
malware