GSoC 2012 Weekly Report 3#

Andrea Nascetti
Dear all,

I have completed my third weekly report for the project SAR Processing Tools - Geocoding and stereo measurement.
You can go through it by the following link

http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+06-04-2012+to+06-10-2012

I look forward to recive your suggestion and comments.
Best regards,
Andrea

Re: GSoC 2012 Weekly Report 3#

Trevor Clarke
It looks like you are well on track and moving alone without any major issues. Great Job!

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Andrea Nascetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I have completed my third weekly report for the project SAR Processing Tools
- Geocoding and stereo measurement.
You can go through it by the following link
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+06-04-2012+to+06-10-2012
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~a.nascetti/Weekly+report+from+06-04-2012+to+06-10-2012

I look forward to recive your suggestion and comments.
Best regards,
Andrea

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology