GSOC 2013 : "Object based Image Fusion and Change Detection tools for Opticks"

GSOC 2013 : "Object based Image Fusion and Change Detection tools for Opticks"

mohit kumar
Hi all,
I will be doing Google summer of code 2013 from opticks as a sutdent developer.

Sorry for the late response, I was not connected to Internet for past few weeks as I was at my home.

Mohit Kumar
+91-970-3840-175
Lab For Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad, India

Re: GSOC 2013 : "Object based Image Fusion and ChangeDetection tools for Opticks"

No problem..since you’re already fairly active and known in the community it’s ok you were not available during the early community bonding period. Expectations this year will be similar to last year although I’m reviewing the format for the weekly status reports and may have a few changes.

Re: GSOC 2013 : "Object based Image Fusion and ChangeDetection tools for Opticks"

mohit kumar
Thanks a lot tclarke,
I will see to it that all your expectations are satisfied completely.
I will be waiting for the modifications in the weekly report format.

Regards,
Mohit