Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Opticks Website Down?

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Opticks Website Down?

Norman Vine
fyi

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff Ruby <[hidden email]>
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Opticks Website Down?
Date: March 8, 2016 4:12:06 PM EST

Does anyone know what's up with the Opticks website?  I want to download the latest version but opticks.org redirects to some zulip/notcows.com site.  It's been this way for awhile.

Thanks much,
-Jeff

Re: Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Opticks Website Down?

Trevor Clarke

We were changing over servers. Looks like we might have had a DNS flub. I'll look into it tonight

On Mar 8, 2016 4:57 PM, "Norman Vine" <[hidden email]> wrote:
fyi

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff Ruby <[hidden email]>
Date: March 8, 2016 4:12:06 PM EST

From: Jeff Ruby <[hidden email]>
Date: March 8, 2016 4:12:06 PM EST

Does anyone know what's up with the Opticks website?  I want to download the latest version but opticks.org redirects to some zulip/notcows.com site.  It's been this way for awhile.

Thanks much,
-Jeff

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology