Error report.

WestSun
When I opened a RGB image file and selected "Color map->Create/Edit Color Map..." at histogram window's context menu. Opticks will show "Change to Grayscale?" dialog.
If I selected "Yes" on the dialog Opticks crashed!

How to fix the issue?

Best wishes!

Re: Error report.

John Tobe
What kind of file is it? Is it using the importer you wrote? If so, you
might have to call sanitizeData on the RasterElement you created to get
rid of NaN values.

When I opened a RGB image file and selected "Color map->Create/Edit
Color
Map..." at histogram window's context menu. Opticks will show "Change to
Grayscale?" dialog.
If I selected "Yes" on the dialog Opticks crashed!

How to fix the issue?

Best wishes!

------
analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for
building

Re: Error report.

I'm able to reproduce this. The code path you describe isn't one we
typically test so I suspect a bug crept in. Try changing to grayscale
before selecting the colormap creator. You can set this in the raster
layer's properties dialog or click on the image (to give it keyboard
focus) and press the o key.

Could you submit a bug to JIRA for this? (issues.opticks.org)

Re: Error report.

dadkins
Administrator
I looked into this a bit and saw what was causing the problem, so I
wrote up the bug instead.
It is OPTICKS-1521.

Thanks,
Dustan

When I opened a RGB image file and selected "Color map->Create/Edit
Color
Map..." at histogram window's context menu. Opticks will show "Change to
Grayscale?" dialog.
If I selected "Yes" on the dialog Opticks crashed!

How to fix the issue?

Best wishes!

------
analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for
building

This message and any enclosures are intended only for the addressee.
Please

notify the sender by email if you are not the intended recipient.  If
you are

not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disclose, or
distribute this

message or its contents or enclosures to any other person and any such
actions

may be unlawful.  Ball reserves the right to monitor and review all
messages

------