Error in building opticks-sdk

vishal tiwari
i was trying to build the opticks sdk, but failed to build when i ran retrieve-"dependencies.bat" command. It showed that  it was not able to locate tool.jar in jre folder. but there is not supposed to be a tool.jar in jre folder. can anyone help?
Regards,
Vishal Tiwari

Re: Error in building opticks-sdk

mohit kumar-2
Hi Vishal,
Here is your solution http://opticks.org/confluence/x/BIVl

For me it worked on windows7, one just have to set the system proxy using

netsh winhttp set proxy proxy-server="<server-name>:<port>"

and restart the system.
And then run

java -Dhttp.proxyHost=<Proxy server> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<port> -Dhttp.proxyUser=username -Dhttp.proxyPassword=password -jar ant-ivy\ant-launcher.jar all

Regards,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM, vishal tiwari <[hidden email]> wrote:
i was trying to build the opticks sdk, but failed to build when i ran retrieve-"dependencies.bat" command. It showed that  it was not able to locate tool.jar in jre folder. but there is not supposed to be a tool.jar in jre folder. can anyone help?
Regards,
Vishal Tiwari

Mohit Kumar
+91-970-3840-175
Lab For Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad, India

Re: Error in building opticks-sdk

vishal tiwari
Sir,
I resolved the proxy issue, but now when i run the above command. It just doesn't proceed. It shows :

.2/qt-win32-debug.tar.bz2 ...

Some libraries got downloaded, but it doesn't proceed any further. plz help me out.
Regards,
Vishal Tiwari

Re: Error in building opticks-sdk

mohit kumar-2
Hi Vishal,
It generally takes some time download them ... total it adds up about 1.2 GB download.
Give it some time and check.