Documentation on reading matlab data

Hotka, Michael

Hello…

Is there examples or documentation you can provide to help me understand how to read .mat data into my data importer plugin so the data can be over lay on an image by the Animator?

Mike

Re: Documentation on reading matlab data

John Tobe

What exactly are you trying to do? It sounds like you want to write an importer for Opticks to create a raster element from .mat files. Is that right? I believe you can read them in using the scripting extension and then copy the raster data to Opticks.  Is this not an option?