DLL Path specified is invalid

Hotka, Michael

Hello…

When I try to open my main plugin DLL, I am getting the error:

Error Opening DLL in PlugIns folder: The specified path is invalid.

My dll plugin runs on other computers, but not this new computer. I setup new computers so infrequently that I forget something, as is in this case.

What am I looking for in my environment that is causing this error?

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Re: DLL Path specified is invalid

You’re likely missing a dll dependency. Try opening your pluing in ms dependency walker (add the Opticks bin path to the search list) and see if there are any missing. Google for dependency walker, should be a free download.

Re: DLL Path specified is invalid

John Tobe
Is it a debug build? If so you will need visual studio installed on the computer in question and the debug build of Opticks and its dependencies.  Or just rebuild in release mode. :)

You’re likely missing a dll dependency. Try opening your pluing in ms dependency walker (add the Opticks bin path to the search list) and see if there are any missing. Google for dependency walker, should be a free download.

When I try to open my main plugin DLL, I am getting the error:

Error Opening DLL in PlugIns folder: The specified path is invalid.

My dll plugin runs on other computers, but not this new computer. I setup new computers so infrequently that I forget something, as is in this case.

What am I looking for in my environment that is causing this error?

Thank you in advance.

Mike

<script id="F5_watermark"></script>