Can't find desktop path in Import dialog.

Can't find desktop path in Import dialog.

WestSun
I'm using Opticks in windows system, I can't find desktop path in Import dialog.

To a windows user I think it's not convenience.

Re: Can't find desktop path in Import dialog.

Click the drop-down menu where the current path is displayed. Navigate
to your desktop. Next time you use the dialog, it will appear in that
list. Alternately, you can drag and drop the desktop folder into the
pane on the left and it will appear there in future. Finally, you can
avoid the import dialog and drag and drop a file from windows explorer
(right click drag and drop if you need to modify the import options)

------

http://p.sf.net/sfu/symantec-dev2dev