Can I add a new raster band in current view?

Can I add a new raster band in current view?

WestSun
I want calculate all pixels's average value(a new raster band), and show the average band in current view.

I have not found sample in Opticks,So how can I do?

Thanks!

Re: Can I add a new raster band in current view?

You can't modify the number of bands in a RasterElement after creation.
You can create a new RasterElement to hold the results and either set
one of the displayed bands (R G or B) in the raster layer to your new
RasterElement or create a new RasterLayer in the same view to display
the new RasterElement. (this is the usual pattern for similar algorithms
in opticks) You can alternately create a PseudocolorLayer (display
specific values with a specific color..use for thematic maps, etc.) or a
ThresholdLayer (display all pixels less than, greater than, between, or
outside specific value ranges as a bitmask)

I want calculate all pixels's average value(a new raster band), and show
the
average band in current view.

I have not found sample in Opticks,So how can I do?

Thanks!

------
Live Security Virtual Conference
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in
malware