Attempting to Download 4.10 for a 32-Bit Windows machine

Attempting to Download 4.10 for a 32-Bit Windows machine

Cavallo, Luca             UTAS

Hello,

I’m trying to download Opticks 4.10 for a 32-Bit windows machine from the opticks site and it seems that the links are broken. I just get a “Page Not Found” page when I click on any version of Opticks on the download page.

Thanks,

Luca Cavallo – Senior Integration and Test Engineer – ISR SYSTEMS

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

9 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA 01886

Tel: +1 978 490 2623

Re: Attempting to Download 4.10 for a 32-Bit Windows machine

Trevor Clarke
Sorry about that. There's currently a redirect error on the proxy configuration which seems to be dropping the "/downloads/" root from the link. Look here for the download: https://opticks.org/downloads/opticks/4.10.0/

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Cavallo, Luca UTAS <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I’m trying to download Opticks 4.10 for a 32-Bit windows machine from the opticks site and it seems that the links are broken. I just get a “Page Not Found” page when I click on any version of Opticks on the download page.

Thanks,

Luca Cavallo – Senior Integration and Test Engineer – ISR SYSTEMS

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

9 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA 01886

Tel: <a href="tel:(978)%20490-2623" value="+19784902623" target="_blank">+1 978 490 2623

Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
[hidden email]
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/