Annotation Selection

Lindsey, Portland

Is there a way to programmatically set the Annotation Selection mode on, so that the add new object mode is off? I am setting the mouse mode to “LayerMode” and setting the active layer to the Annotation Layer I am interested in, but I seem to always be in add new object mode, when I’d like to be in annotation selection mode so that the individual graphic objects could be selected and modified.

Re: Annotation Selection

dadkins
Administrator

Portland,

Try either DesktopServices::setAnnotationObject or GraphicLayer::setCurrentGraphicObjectType with GraphicObjectType == MOVE_OBJECT

e,g,:

Service<DesktopServices>()->setAnnotationObject(MOVE_OBJECT);

-or-

GraphicLayer* pLayer = . . .;

pLayer->setCurrentGraphicObjectType(MOVE_OBJECT);

Hope this helps,

Dustan